Everyday food and drinks can stain your teeth. Many do not like this unsightly appearance, so keeping them white is something they want to do. With a lot of over the counter methods available, a natural approach may be a more subtle, beautiful way to whiten your teeth without any hassle. Keeping your teeth naturally white should not be hard to do. At Monroe Family Dentistry, we care about your teeth as much as you do. Stop by the office in Monroe, North Carolina to find out how we can help restore your smile.
Tips for Keeping Your Teeth Naturally White
While you are welcome to use any method that you can purchase over the counter, there are other ways to reduce the amount of staining that happens on the outside of the teeth. Use this as a guide to find out some of the best ways that teeth whitening can be done.
- Do not let red wine, grape juice or other dark colored drinks sit on your teeth. Use a straw to drink them whenever possible.
- Use over the counter whitening agents that use a chemical and light to whiten and brighten the teeth.
- Brush after you eat or drink anything.
- Use a mix of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and let it sit on your teeth.
- Apple cider vinegar on the teeth is also ideal for whitening.
- Eat foods that are great for the teeth and keep them strong and white, while not being too acidic. This will break down the enamel.
Keeping teeth white can be easy enough with the right way to go about it. Keep up with your whitening journey. Speak with us here at Monroe Family Dentistry to learn more about keeping your teeth naturally white. We are able to help you achieve the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.